TONIGHT'S THE NIGHT
Here we go! Attached to this email is the lineup for tonight's home swim meet against Woodridge.
Arrival: The pool closes at 4 and set-up begins right away. Swimmers need to arrive and be ready for warmups for the following times:
- Warmup for 11/12, 13/14, and opens- 5-5:20
- 9/10 and 8 & unders -5:20-5:30
- Meet starts at 6 PM
Since we have lots of new swimmers and families, here is some important information:
- Look for your swimmer’s name (alphabetical by last name, girls listed first and then the boys)
- Swimmer name/event #/distance/stroke/heat #/lane #/entry time (NT stand for "no time") If there is a X that means they are in the exhibition heat and no X means live heat so that means racing to score points for the team.
- If your swimmer can't be at the meet, please email or text Coach Barb ASAP 717-203-2115 [email protected]
- Come prepared tonight for any chilly weather. Sweatshirts and sweatpants would be a good idea for swimmers.
- Make sure your swimmer has used the bathroom before they swim
- They are not to be running around or on the playground.
- Swimmers (or parents if a younger swimmer) should listen and know when staging
- Parking - the parking lot will get full so it's good to carpool. Remember not to park at the Eden. You can park in the complex next door once everything has closed down for the night.
- Remember to sign-in (both swimmers and volunteers) at the picnic table near staging.
- Also remember to clean up your area and collect anything you might brought (including crockpots, etc. in concessions)
We are looking forward to a great night of competition!