2021 Swim Season Reminders
Good evening Skyline families! Tonight's email has a few reminders and announcements.
1. Registration for this year's team closes at midnight tomorrow night. If you know of anyone who is thinking about registering and hasn't done so - remind them ASAP. Registration can be found at the team website: https://www.skylinesharksswim.org/
2. The swimsuit and cap order was originally due tomorrow but has been extended until Wednesday, May 19 at the absolute latest. If you have tried to contact T and T and found out the shop wasn't opened this week and you have a question, you can leave a message or email them and they will get back to you. I'm attaching a Dolfin sizing guide to this email to hopefully help with some of those questions. I'm also attaching the order form once again. Remember, it is not necessary to purchase a team suit.
3. The Spirit Wear order is due Sunday night at midnight. The website for the Spirit Wear is https://hl-skylineswimteam2021.itemorder.com/sale... There were some questions about the free team t-shirts that were given in the past - this will not be happening this year. If you would like to order a team t-shirt, please order one on the Spirit Wear website. The t-shirts are $10.
4. Please remember to go on to the team website and fill out your swimmer/s meet availability for both dual meets and invitationals. It is especially important to do this ASAP for the first meet of the season - the Conestoga Valley Invitational on Saturday, June 12.
5. We hope you have Sunday, June 6 marked on your calendar for the Meet the Coaches/Team event at Stoner Park from 3-5 P.M. More information will be coming about this next week.
6. We have an urgent need for people interested in volunteering to be Stroke and Turn Judges this year. There is a mandatory Zoom meeting on Sunday, June 6 at 6 PM. We can not run a meet without these judges and the more we have trained - the better! If you are able and interested, please contact Linda Piper ([email protected]) so she can get you the Zoom information when it is available.
As always, if you have any questions - just reach out!
Have a great weekend!